Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Film & Water Podcast Episode 4: Batman/Superman

sgTHE FILM AND WATER PODCAST

Episode 4: BATMAN/SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE

It's a World's Finest double feature on the newest episode of THE FILM & WATER PODCAST! Host Rob Kelly welcomes guest Andy Kapellusch to discuss 1989's BATMAN, followed by Rob and Chris Franklin (SUPER MATES PODCAST) gushing over 1978's SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE! 

Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?

Subscribe via iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630

Special thanks to Michael Bailey.

Thanks for listening! Lights, Camera, Action!



1 comment:

  1. Andy, your Dad is one cool dude. I couldn't help but think of me and my son, because I took him to see Batman Begins in a drive-in when he was 4. I know, I know, it's pretty dark. So we went to a drive-in, where things are a bit less intense than a closed theater, and I hid his eyes a lot, but he would have been crushed if he'd missed a Batman movie.

    Great discussion on the Burton film. I'm with Rob; I loved the movie for years, but somewhere in the late 90s, early 2000s, I felt like it didn't hold up. Too "fake", the direction was too indulgent. Then I watched it again on Blu-Ray last year, and found myself rethinking all of that, and now I'm back in touch with my inner 14-year old.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete